Fancy working in the UK for 2 years? This is the perfect package combining everything you need to make the most of your working holiday! You have the flexibility to swap placement locations as often as you like. The Ultimate Gap Year includes London city placements, English countryside manor houses & castles and even European resorts! All in one package!
The Ultimate Gap Year pack is your ultimate travel buddy! 24 months of uninterrupted Adventure Resort work, London city jobs and European resorts adventure jobs.
- UK working visa valid for 2 years
- Job offers in central London
- Job offers in Adventure Resorts include on-site staff accommodation
- Free accommodation, food & uniforms with Adventure Resort
- Budget /backpacker accommodation in shared houses in London
How Does This Pack WorkThe ultimate gap year program is used by working holiday makers who want to ensure they every option available. You will be signed up with
Combined value is $3000. However, you will get a 50% discount, meaning the total cost is only $1500
Every employment sector has its high season and low seasons – each of our pack has its own features and benefits which will help you at different stages of your trip (sometimes you might want to be in London earning top dollar, sometimes you may need to be in an environment where you have absolutely no expenses and can save)
You're able to
- Work in London and live in or shared houses with other travellers
- Work in our adventure resort and travel between 28 locations
- Work in Europe at our adventure resorts in France and Spain
- Choose which pack would like to start working with, and at later stage use your personal concierge service in London will help you change over as often as you need to
- This service is available for you as long as your UK work visa is eligible
- Those that go with the Ultimate Gap Pack have uninterrupted accommodation and employment throughout their whole stay in the UK.
You simply cannot go wrong!Who does this pack best suit?The Gap Year Student – This package is perfect for a gap year student or a school leaver with limited or no work experience. The Adventure Resort employment & the Jumpstart London program focuses very heavily on training young gap year students getting ready to enter the employment market. The training and experience is based on customer service, relationship building, management, administration and hotel management. Once you have completed your working holiday, you will be furnished with a range of skills you can take on to future employment, including industry standard qualification certificates and references.The Frequent Traveller – This package is an awesome assistance package for the frequent traveller. Frequent travellers often experience cash flow problems after they have returned to the mainland. The Adventure Resort & the Jumpstart London program offers the frequent travellers 24 months of uninterrupted employment opportunities throughout England and Europe. For the returning traveller with depleted funds, the idea of free accommodation, three free meals a day and guaranteed work is quite an appealing one.The Cash-Strapped Traveller – This package is an awesome assistance package for the cash-strapped traveller. When you join the Adventure Resort program, you will not have any additional expenses other than your flights and your UK working visa to BHC. Everything else is paid for, including the deposits for your room, your weekly room rental, your bedding, your food, all travel, and your uniforms.You would also benefit from subsidised staff bars and social events, which are housed on-site at subsidised prices. All your wages go into your pocket, so if you're looking to arrive in the UK and you're concerned about cash, then jump on the Adventure Resort program, replenish your cash fund and then look to London, or even some overseas travel.The Career Break – The career break applicant is potentially the largest in the funnel of our applicants, as it is an excellent opportunity to take a break from your ordinary life and experience an adventure while getting paid to do it.
The Ultimate Gap Year Pack Includes All Of The United Kingdom (Jumpstart London + Adventure Resort+ Visa Service)
Jumpstart London - Central London
- In-country Skype interview
- London job offers months before departure or your money back
- Minimum hour guarantees policy from The Working Holiday Club™
- 100% refund policy guarantee
- Shared house in London
Adventure Resorts English Country Side
- In-country Skype interview
- Adventure Resort job offers before departure or your money back
- Free training for adventure guide jobs
- Free meals while employed
- Free accommodation while employed
- Free uniforms
- Free ongoing resort placements after travelling
- EU passport holders can work in our EU Resorts
- Paid holidays
UK Work Via (Tier 5 Visa Only)
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa point score and assessment
- Supporting documents guide & review
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa application completed on your behalf
- Corrections, review and application approval
- Biometric appointment booked on your behalf
- Support from your personal licensed migration agent, 9 - 5, Monday - Friday
- 100% Refund Policy applies
- We will also assist you in obtaining your IHS reference number
- We will assist you with a UK address where you can collect you biometric card
- Pre-arrival phone call from our London team to ensure all your documents are in order
United Kingdom Arrival Service
- UK bank account guaranteed
- Fee Free Money Transfer
- National Insurance Number
- Arrival info, Parties & City Walking tours
- Discounted entry to popular night clubs & pubs
- Free pub crawl
- Mail holding & luggage storage
- UK tax return assistance – claim the price of the package back
- Ongoing support from our London office
- 10% Hostel Discount
What is not included:
- BHC fee for your visa
- Extra nights at the hostel
- Transport between locations
- Room deposit (London only)
How To Use This Pack
Here's an example of a traveller that used the Ultimate Gap Year Pack to their advantage...
Sarah has decided she would like to arrive April. The Jumpstart London™ program is not accepting applicants in April as it's a holiday season. Sarah has decided to begin a working holiday with our Adventure Resort Pack. Sarah travelled in August.
When Sarah returned to London in September she joined the Jumpstart London™ program. The Jumpstart London™ employment is now in peak season for work.
Sarah decided to go home for December and January to visit family. On returning Sarah had limited funds and decided to hook up with the Adventure Resort program again. There was no need to pay for rent, food, travel or uniforms before she started earning again.
The Ultimate Gap Year Pack is desiged to give you exactly what you need, at the time that you need most.
Where Can You Work?
- London City
- Perthshire (Scotland)
- Brecon Beacons
- Brecon Beacons
- South Devon
- Noth Devon
- Whitecliff Bay, Isle of Wight
- Little Canada, Isle of Wight
- East Sussex
- Château d'Ebblinghem (France)
- Domaine de Segries (France)
- Mimosa (Languedoc coast)
Employment Options On The Ultimate Year Pack
London Office Temp Work (Agency Ready Pack Jobs):
- Receptionist/Office Support
- PA/Team Secretaries
- Accounts Payable, Credit Control, Part-Qualified and Qualified Accountants
- Financial Accountant
- Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Chefs (all levels)
- Teachers & Teacher Assistants
- IT Support Staff
- Live-In Care Takers
- Restaurant Managers
Central London – Event & Catering Five-Star Hotels (Jumpstart London™ Pack Jobs):
- Corporate events & functions support (supervisors & leading hands)
- Events general assistance (food & beverage)
- Hotel restaurant waiting
- Cocktail and event bar (celebrity after parties and weddings)
- Chefs & kitchen hand
- Events cloakroom (celebrity after parties and weddings)
- Awards show bar & waiting
- Event set up & clean up crew
Adventure Resort Jobs (Adventure Resort Jobs):
The Instructors are the heart and soul of an activity camp as you will have the most interaction with the kids and families. Instructors will introduce people to new activities and experiences as well as be in charge of organising and participating in evening entertainment.
- Adventure Guide jobs
- Instructor – activity
- Instructor – watersports
- Instructor – Senior
Catering Team Staff:
An army marches on its stomach – and the same has to be said for our staff and guests. With energy-zapping, action-packed days, it’s vital that we serve up tasty, satisfying and nutritious meals. Across our centres, catering teams serve up more than 30,000 meals a day! Working in catering provides great camaraderie, the ability to learn from others and the chance to progress quickly up the career ladder. We’ve got roles such as catering assistants, managers, and chefs – not to mention the font-of-house roles that are essential to the whole catering operation!
- Kitchen (chef and prep cooks)
- Catering – combined with one other role
- Catering – senior
House Keeping Staff:
The housekeeping team prepare and maintain the accommodation and communal areas. The presentation of the residential environment is crucial to making a lasting impression on the clients at the outdoor centre. No experience is necessary for the housekeeping staff as you will receive training when you arrive at camp.
- Housekeeping – combined
- Other roles might involve running the snack shop within the centre, bar work or assisting in the kitchens.
Joining the retail group is an excellent way to pursue a career in retail and gain valuable experience while having all of the benefits of the active camp lifestyle. The centre shops and bars are a hive of activity with excited kids wanting to spend their pocket money on branded gifts and sweets for an extra energy boost.
The on-site bars are the main hub for staff to relax after a busy day at work. You’ll get the opportunity to meet plenty of new people and help plan and run evening entertainment, as well as team building activities for the staff of your centre.
- Resort & Staff Bars
- Retail for gift shops
- Retail – combined (bar & retail)
Accommodation On The Ultimate Year Pack
When you are offered a position to work in one of our Adventure Resorts, you will be offered on-site shared accommodation, free of charge! Yes, that's right, you don't pay rent! What a great way to start your working holiday.
- Staff Accommodation cost: Free
- Type of room: Depending on the time of year that you arrive, your accommodation may be indoors, such as a shared house, wooden cabin or chalet, or it could be a shared large frame tent during the hot summer months
- Extras provided free of charge: Bedding, TV, small kitchenette for tea and toast
- Food: You will receive three free meals per day
When you join the Jumpstart London™ you will receive off-site accommodation in shared houses across London. The shared house accommodation offered consists of twin share rooms, single rooms and double rooms.
- Rent: £85 per week, all bills included (shared room)
- Rent: £100 per week, all bills included (single room)
- Rent: £130 per week, all bills included (double)
- Two-week deposit
- Minimum stay of two weeks
- East and West London
- Zone 2 - 4
Who Best Suits?
The Gap Year Student – This package is perfect for a gap year student or a school leaver with limited or no work experience. The Adventure Resort employment working holiday package focuses very heavily on training young gap year students getting ready to enter the employment market. The training and experience are based on customer service, relationship building, management, administration and hotel management. Once you have completed your working holiday at the camp, you will be furnished with a range of skills you can take on to future employment, including industry standard qualification certificates and references.
The Frequent Traveller – This package is an awesome assistance package for the frequent traveller. Frequent travellers often experience cash flow problems after they have returned to the mainland. The Adventure Resort employment offers the frequent travellers 24 months of endless employment opportunities throughout England and Europe. For the returning traveller with depleted funds, the idea of free accommodation, three free meals a day and guaranteed work is quite an appealing one.
The Cash-Strapped Traveller – This package is an awesome assistance package for the cash-strapped traveller. When you join the Adventure Resort program, you will not have any additional expenses other than your flights and your UK working visa to BHC. Everything else is paid for, including the deposits for your room, your weekly room rental, your bedding, your food, all travel, and your uniforms.
You would also benefit from subsidised staff bars and social events, which are housed on-site at subsidised prices. All your wages go into your pocket, so if you're looking to arrive in the UK and you're concerned about cash, then jump on the Adventure Resort program, replenish your cash fund and then look to London, or even some overseas travel.
The Career Break – The career break applicant is potentially the largest in the funnel of our applicants, as it is an excellent opportunity to take a break from your ordinary life and experience an adventure while getting paid to do it.
What happens before I leave?
- Step 1: Make a deposit of $300 to secure your spot on the UK Adventure Resort Program & the Jumpstart London™ program. You will receive an email from The Working Holiday Club™ to confirm that we have received your deposit and will then start the application process
- Step 2: You'll be asked to complete a job application for each program and supply a CV and references – please note that a police clearance certificate is required soon after this process
- Step 3: Skype interviews
- Step 4: Based on the outcome of your Skype interview, you will receive an offer of employment for both the Adventure Resort & Catering and Events Team in London (you can choose which program to start with) – check out the program timetable for advice to the best time to arrive
- Step 6: Your booking forms will be emailed to you accompanied by a "process reminder text message" – this will prompt you to confirm your arrival dates, and we will keep you on track every step of the way
Step 7: A few weeks before your arrival date our London concierge team will call you for your "bon voyage" Skype call – concierge will review your arrival details and provide you with travel instructions to begin your new adventure
Bank Accounts & Biometrics Card
New regulations as of June 2015 require you to collect your Biometrics Card within ten days of arriving in the UK. It is our recommendation that if you are utilising the Ultimate Gap Year Pack, you come to London for a week before you join your adventure resort.
You will benefit:
- Overcome your jetlag
- Use our UK office for your UK work visa
- Biometrics card will be at the nearest post office to our HQ
- Meet the team and get to enjoy the first week of social events
- You'll receive your National Insurance Number
- You'll have time to organise your bank account
From there, you join the weekly adventure resort group and travel to together
Make An Enquiry
Don't wait too long, spots are limited.
Check the program timetable for open spots